Our clinic includes family physicians with extensive experience in family medicine and other areas of interest including: immunology, cognitive behavioural therapy, occupational medicine and geriatrics.
We are pleased to be able to provide medical care in the following languages:
Fluency: English, Russian, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Romanian
Comprehension: French and Spanish
Primary Care Network (PCN) Resources
Our clinic is part of the Edmonton Southside Primary care network which offers additional in-clinic resources for our patients.
These resources include:
- Behavioural Health Consultant (BHC) work to support patients with mental health and chronic health concerns.
- Registered Dietitian provide advice regarding food and nutrition to support overall health while incorporating culturally specific foods.
- Registered Nurse specialized in management of chronic disease.
- Respiratory Therapist who offers support to patients with respiratory illness such as asthma and COPD. They are also able to provide education regarding tobacco cessation.
- Panel Management specialist who ensures preventative screening and routine check ups are completed for our family practice patients.
- Exercise Specialist works to promote physical activity as a means of preventing and managing chronic health issues.
1230 91 St SW #101, Edmonton, AB T6X 0P2, Canada
This email is not encrypted, do not send health care information